Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm Back

I walked away from blogging for a while while I focused on the art blog I'm involved with, NeotericArt. Well, for the most part, I've exhausted everything I wanted to say about the art world.

Since then, I've been occasionally been writing extended Facebook updates.  It seems to me this would be more of an appropriate venue for that.  It's also a good place to archive those thoughts. Therefore, in the next week or so, I'll be moving those posts over here. After that, I'll be writing more frequently.  I do have something to say that I can't or that I don't want to say through my art.

I will also add a link from the navbar on my site so more people can find this.  As it is now, spam bots are the only visitors that this blog gets.

In any case, it's good to be back.

No comments: